Bella posted this photo on Instagram with the caption:
"Bye bye la!! #letsmakeAmovie"
In this photo bella was wearing a Enfants Riches Deprimes Hoodie (SOLD OUT)
Since this hoodie is soo expensive you could do a little diy.
To make this hoodie all you would need is:
-Fabric paint (i would suggest you use the DYLON fabric paint)
-a sponge (or foam brushes)
-an x-acto knife
-any plain hoodie (which you could get from Primark)
To do this diy heres what you need to do:
1. go onto microsoft word (or any program like that) and you can either find a template of the wording 'Enfants Riches Deprimes' on google images or just use your own font to type it up.
2. Once you have your template or wording print it out on A4 paper (make sure the wording fills up as much of the page as you can)
3. You then get your x-acto knife and cut out the stencil that you just printed.
4. Once you have cut out your stencil place it on-top of your hoodie and decide where you want to place it.
5. Now that you have decided where you going to place your stencil get some tape to stick your stencil to your hoodie to make sure it stays in place for when you come to painting.
6. MAKE SURE YOU STICK CARDBOARD/NEWSPAPER/PAPER UNDER THE HOODIE WHEN IT COMES TO PAINTING AS YOU DO NOT WANT PAINT GOING ALL THE WAY THROUGH YOUR HOODIE.
7. Next you will need to get your fabric paint and sponge so you can start painting over the stencil.
8. Once you have finished painting over the stencil check to make sure that you haven't missed any spots.
9. Leave your hoodie to dry overnight.
10. To keep the paint permanent make sure you read the instructions on the back of your paint bottle
now that you know how to do this you can do it to any of your old t-shirts,jumpers,skirts ANYTHING!
You can use this template if you want!